Friday 18 January 2013

Hot Pants in the Snow

We Londoners really do get hyped for the snow. Is it really happening? Is it heavy? Is it setting though? More importantly - how much havoc is it causing our transport system? And the golden question - do we all get to "go home"? It's fantastic!

Hot pants are probably the least sensible thing to wear in the freezing temperature, but besides the fact that I have stalled working with these shorts for too long, it actually worked surprisingly well with the rest of the outfit! So I braved it like a champ. These shorts from Asos were sent to me back in the summer and I guess I finally found a way to wear them - under loads of layers. It fits loose top and bottom with a very strange crotch. I guess hot-pants are just never meant to be made with non-stretch materials! 


CREDITS: Cream PomPom Beanie from Accessorize, Agnes b. Scarf, Maje Navy Wool Coat, Miss Selfridge Fur Collar Leather Jacket, VivianLee Kate White Shirt (from Korea), TopShop Cutout Sparrow Necklace, Asos Patent Hot Pants, Prada Tote, Next Runway Heels.

Topshop UK
Miss Selfridge UK
Miss Selfridge UK